Thursday, June 25, 2009

Slacker

Is what I am.

Actually, I have a good reason for not continuing my wedding posts. Actually, I shouldn't have even started my wedding posts just yet, but I got excited. I got my professional pics and got excited. Then, after I started the wedding series, I realized that I don't have any other pictures. No pictures of the day before, the morning of, the day after. Even though you probably just want to see pictures, I would like to recap in a cohesive, somewhat chronological order. So, I'm playing the waiting game and making you play with me.

Really, I apologize.

In the mean time, I do have an update on the Hankster.

But that's for tomorrow.

See ya!

1 comment:

Howdy y'all! It makes The Homestead a warm and fuzzy place when you stop by; each and every word is read with great appreciation. Thanks for visiting!