The word around the streets these days is "resolution". What's your new year's resolution? Do you have a new year's resolution? Are you making a new year's resolution?
I'm not making a resolution this year. I don't think I've made one in the last few years. However, there are a few things that I want to accomplish this year, or at least make habit again.
Here is the list of things I WILL do this year:
- Eat more salads
- Drink 3 cups of green tea a day
- Go to spinning class twice a week
- Visit (maybe not ride) my horses more often
- Blog consistently (i.e. at least 5x a week)
- Comment more on everyone else's killer blogs
- Print and frame some of my photos for my own walls
- Approach the family budget with less of a negative attitude
- Set up a photography website
It's a brand new decade, I have a brand new name (finally) and I feel the nagging pull of change growing stronger. I feel like I've been on the edge, just waiting to leap and I'm finally ready to leap without anyone having to push me!
Anyone else have high hopes for 2010?