Monday, June 29, 2009

Still Waiting...


For wedding pics from all the others, specifically my lovely cousin, who I almost forced to be my professional photographer, nevermind the fact that she's not a professional. But that's how good she is.

In the mean time, I think I can actually catch up on all the going-ons here at the Homestead. Things to look forward to:

  • A bathroom remodel
  • The introduction of more family members
  • New windows and doors for the Homestead
  • A bareback and bridleless ride

Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. if you ride bareback and bridle less maybe u could ride clothesless too and be Lady Godiva!!!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy y'all! It makes The Homestead a warm and fuzzy place when you stop by; each and every word is read with great appreciation. Thanks for visiting!