Tuesday, September 8, 2009

And She's Gone...



My lovely sister-in-law moved back to Missouri this weekend. I was so sad to see her go. Things weren't quite working out; the timing wasn't quite right. I hope will be for the best. But man I'm going to miss her.

Now, I have no one to bake with or go to Farmers' Market with. I have to fold laundry and watch TV alone again. And worst of all, I have to start doing dishes again.

Tiffany, are you listening? Please come back. My sink is suffering.



1 comment:

  1. Ooopps!!! Maybe too much sibling rivalry??? not with you...Cowboy H. Did he pull her pigtails while you were gone...or even try to ground her, him being the OLDEST!!!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy y'all! It makes The Homestead a warm and fuzzy place when you stop by; each and every word is read with great appreciation. Thanks for visiting!