In light of the fact that I actually went to the gym twice last week, I'm starting a themed day; Monday Motivation. From now on, each Monday I will post 5 things that I MUST get done that week. Then on Friday, or Saturday, or Sunday (basically which ever day I get enough done to make it presentable) I will update on my success or failure. The list is going to be a catch-all; anything from purging my underwear drawer to painting the living room may be listed.
Also, I want to hear what you have on your to-do list each week. Come on, just throw it out there. We all have those menial errands or looming tasks that we're whole-heartedly trying to avoid. Maybe by putting them out there in the blogosphere, you'll be extra motivated!
Monday Motivation, Week 1
- Make the dang bracelets (I will tell you more when they're done, but there are 8 total)
- Finish editing the Yosemite photos
- Create discs of all the Yosemite photos and mail them to the participating parties
- Buy those sticky strips for the corners of the new couches
- Tell you about the new couches!
(Sigh) Well, now that I've written it down, I feel accountable. Let's see if that feeling lasts past when I click the 'Publish Post' button!