Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Broken Dreams


Well, okay, maybe that's being a little dramatic.

I finally received a call from the vet's office yesterday, and sadly, they are taking back a previous tech of theirs.

Bum.Mer.

Oh well, life goes on. I'll keep searching for other options and will keep my heart open to any opportunity.

In the meantime, at least I still have a job. As much as I hate it, I have it, which is a lot more than some people have right now.

And I've also got this guy.

IMG_4521

Which is more than I could ever ask for.

5 comments:

  1. good for you, looking on the bright side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it didn't work out! Things are meant to be....there is something better coming along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer!!! You though...something will come your way when it is the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! It just wasn't meant to be this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, at least you tried. Maybe now it will be easier next time around.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy y'all! It makes The Homestead a warm and fuzzy place when you stop by; each and every word is read with great appreciation. Thanks for visiting!