Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh Monday.


Hello, hello. Sorry I've been missing for a while. Right now, we are in between internet service at home. Ok, that's a lie. We are actually getting wireless set-up at home, so that I don't have to steal from some unknown, unassuming neighbor. Lately, said neighbor has not been logging on, so I have been left out of the internet realm. I've considered going to Borders, but there is so much to do at home I can't afford to sit at a bookstore and leisurely read some magazines while 500 pictures upload. And I can't do any of my upcoming posts (not counting the wedding ones) without all these said pictures.

ANYway, I hope everyone had a great weekend. Cowboy H and I spent about 3 hours in the saddle yesterday, gathering and driving cattle from the state park back into our ranch. Pictures (once uploaded) will be forthcoming. In the afternoon, we did some major yardwork, since the storms wreaked a little havoc on our small yard. And I finally pruned my rosebushes (please, Lord, don't let them die). I did not take pictures of my pruned rosebushes. Sorry to disappoint you, but their lifeless limbs were less than inspiring.

I'll have another wedding post up tomorrow (the ceremony!). In the meantime, here's a sneak of our weekend getaway from TWO weekends ago.

IMG_6528

Hope you all survive the Monday alright!

1 comment:

Howdy y'all! It makes The Homestead a warm and fuzzy place when you stop by; each and every word is read with great appreciation. Thanks for visiting!