Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Apparently...

...I'm not all that cut out for this blogging thing.

I get all gung-ho, start a blog, write a two posts. I even design a custom header.

Then I leave you hanging.

For almost a week.

Maybe I'm not cut out for this. Maybe between remodeling a bathroom (oops! slip!), planning a wedding, housebreaking a puppy, working two horses, going to the gym, feeding Cowboy H (and myself!), keeping clean clothes on our bodies and clean dishes in the cupboards and food in the pantry, I just don't have enough time to blog. Sigh.

So, I quit. So long. See ya. Have a nice blogging life. Maybe I'll stop by as Anonymous and say hi.

Or not.

Maybe I won't go away. And maybe, just maybe, I'll make it up to you. Maybe.

Just kidding. I will make it up to you.

By posting a few of my favorite photographs. Courtesy of yours truly. Look for it tomorrow.

Or next week.

3 comments:

  1. Who are you kidding!!! You are not a quitter, you are just over multi-tasking right now and the blog is at the bottom of the food chain. You can not just introduce Hank Holman and then say hasta la vista baby!!! A once a week, or month post is fine...just as long as you keep in touch.
    Luv,
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, you can't go away. I am looking forward to seeing some pictures of Bella! After all, she was mine for a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not allowed to quit once you start! Didn't you read the rules and sign your name on the dotted line before you started!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy y'all! It makes The Homestead a warm and fuzzy place when you stop by; each and every word is read with great appreciation. Thanks for visiting!