Sunday, July 12, 2009

Company



This face showed up at The Homestead the other day.



Hank thought she was the greatest thing since sliced bread.




After a proper introduction they played for hours.








Hank even showed her the ins and outs of rolling in the front grass.




Cowboy H and I liked her so much we even let her stay the night. Or two. Outside.


But I let her do this.




And then this.




Oh man, that face just kills me.



Its a good thing my friend was looking for a dog like her or I'd a been sleeping in the doghouse with her!

3 comments:

  1. She is very cute! Did she belong to anyone in the area?
    Looks like they had a lot of fun playing!
    Just in case you are wondering who I am, I am Dusty Devoe's youngest daughter and Desert Rose's niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So....is she a KEEPER??? Why breed is she?

    ReplyDelete

Howdy y'all! It makes The Homestead a warm and fuzzy place when you stop by; each and every word is read with great appreciation. Thanks for visiting!