Monday, February 8, 2010

Macro Monday, Feb. 8, 2010


IMG_6594BW

This image is from a trip to the snow my husband and I took 3 weekends ago. I had a very difficult time getting many macro shots in since there was so much snow everywhere. Luckily these leaves were hanging over the snow bank and I could get to them fairly easily.

IMG_6594Boost

Here is the original, color image. Both of these have had minimal processing, i.e. contrast or color boosting but that's it.

Not sure which one I like better. What about you?

8 comments:

  1. I like them both, each one has that special something.:-)
    Welcome to Macro Monday..Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the color in the second one. :)
    Welcome to Macro Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really into black and white pictures right now, but I choose the colored one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the black and white one!! It totally speaks of simple beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know anything about the techniques, i just point and shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the frosty look of the leaves in the black and white photo. I need to learn to process my photos more - maybe I'll learn to do that next winter!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy y'all! It makes The Homestead a warm and fuzzy place when you stop by; each and every word is read with great appreciation. Thanks for visiting!